William A. Deighan, DMD (Retired)
William A. (Bill) Deighan, DMD was raised in Hampden, Maine. His father, Dr. William J. Deighan Jr., started Northeast Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in the 1950’s. The current office was constructed and opened in January of 1972. Dr. Bill Deighan joined the practice after graduation from dental school. Mark Grubb, D.D.S. joined the practice a few years later. The three worked alongside each other until the senior Dr. Deighan’s retirement in the 1990s. Dr. Grubb and Dr. Deighan spent the following years building their successful oral surgery practice together. Bill Deighan retired from the practice in 2019. He now enjoys his retirement with his family in Newburg, Maine.